2022 Summer 2 League Session
MUST read the general League Info page!
This will be a 5 week session played at the Flyers Sports & Event Center with a tournament. This session will be divided into Recreational and the Comp/Club League. Recreational with be 1st/2nd, 3rd/4th, 5th/6th divisions (If the recreational division does not make you will be able to transfer to our Future Flyers program or receive a Credit/Refund). Competitive/Club will have 5th/6th, 7th/8th divisions, 9th/10th Divisions (Divisions may separate depending on the number of teams). Teams may practices on Monday-Thursday during the week with matches on Friday nights or Saturday mornings. Competitive Teams will be formed by our league administrator based on age group and team availability. Teams will be made up of 9-11 players. Each team will practice for 90 minutes and play 2 matches on match day.
Purpose - Our Recreational, Competitive and Club leagues are meant to be short (5-8 week) instructional venues that include a practice once per week and games weekly. It is a place to play, improve skills, and introduce game play to prepare for school or intro into the club world. A league is not intended to take the place of a “Club” experience nor is it supposed to be “win at all cost”. Inherently, skills sets on teams will have a larger range than a club experience. We encourage everyone to embrace this and use it as an opportunity to learn new skills, positions and leadership. If this is not what you feel your daughter needs please contact us about our Club experience.
If your athlete has a friend request they must make sure that the friend has already registered then fill out the this form with correct spellings and correct divisions. We will be unable to honor requests that do not follow the above procedure correctly.
For this league, please register based on your grade. REGISTRATION DEADLINE July 11, 2022
- Recreational 1st & 2nd grade combined, 3rd & 4th grade combined, 5th & 6th grade combined
- Competitive divisions: 5th/6th grade, 7/8th grade, 9th/10th grade (MUST BE ABLE TO OVERHAND SERVE)
- Cost: $280 per player / $250 early bird special (before July 1st)
- Coach and T-Shirt provided
- If you have a complete team from outside the Frisco Flyers Club please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a link to sign your team up. The cost will be determined by your need for practice time and a coach.
Competitive Division players - MUST come to the placement training day July 25. Teams will be formed by age and level. (Recreational players do NOT come to placement day. They will be assigned teams).
- July 25th 6-7:30p
- If you cannot make the placement day, you must contact email@example.com with your athletes complete name and age in the subject line BEFORE the placement day. Your athlete will be placed on a team in the same division. Unfortunately, with this being a shortened league there is not another time to do a makeup placement. The important thing is to get the girls training and playing!
Teams will be announce on Aug 5th. Practices will start the week of Aug 7th. Teams will practice once for 90 minutes each week with practice time and day determined by the coach's availability. Special requests for practice days can not be honored at this time. Each team will play 2 matches on Friday, if the number of teams surpass our capacity on Friday evenings possible Saturday matches may occur.
- Matches on Aug 12th, 19th, 26th, Bye Sep 2nd, Sep 9th, Sep 16th Tournament Sat Sep 17th.
Cancellation Policy: We staff our coaches and schedule league accordingly based on registration numbers. If you cancel within the time periods below, we will credit your account. NO CASH OR CC REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN.
Full Credit Refund = Prior to 14 days BEFORE assessment begins
50% Credit Refund = AFTER 1st assessment begins
No Refunds or Credits after practice begins