2022 AAU Dallas Grand Prix
How to Enter
To enter the tournament, go to the page below for your age division, scroll to the bottom selecting the correct age division and number of teams you wish to register to the cart. Entrants are admitted on a first come, first serve basis. Once we get closer to the event, the registered teams will be posted.
Entry fee: $350 per team
Membership: All coaches and players must have a current AAU membership in order to participate. Memberships may be purchased online at the AAU Volleyball Website.
We will be in contact with registered teams about entering their final rosters and the deadline to do so.
Divisions & Entry to AAU Championships
For each age division that has 12 teams or more, a free entry will be awarded towards the AAU National Championships, the West Coast Championships, or the Volleyball Festival. Partial entry may be awarded to age divisions with less than 12 teams. While we anticipate each division having enough teams, there is a possibility some age divisions may be combined to ensure teams can participate and compete.
|Week 1: May 7th-8th||Entry Fee||Max Teams|
|Week 2: May 14-15||Entry Fee||Max Teams|
The tournament will be held at the Frisco Flyers Sports and Event Center. If needed, additional facilities will be added to accommodate more teams and ensure that COVID-19 Protocols are being followed. Please check back here for updates.
Location: Frisco Flyers Sports and Event Center, 6300 Flyers Way, Frisco, TX
Tournament Spectator Pricing
- Children under 6 and Seniors free
- Single Day Saturday or Sunday - $10 cash ($12 Credit Card)
- 2-day Tournament pass - $15 cash ($17 CC)
Teams in each division will participate in Pool Play on Saturday and Bracket play on Sunday. 2 matches are guaranteed for Sunday. All matches will use the rally point scoring system consisting of two sets to 25 points (win by two, no cap) and if required to determine a winner the third set is played to 15 points (win by two, no cap). Awards will be given to the top 3 teams in the Gold brackets of each age division.
Non-negotiable Refund Policy
Teams not accepted into 2022 Dallas Grand Prix: Full Refund
Teams that drop before April 1st: Full Refund
Teams that drop on or after April 1st: No Refund
- If a team is denied entry into the tournament, because the field is filled, the team may elect to cancel its application and receive a full refund of its entry fee, OR the team may elect to go on a waiting list.
- If a team decides to drop out after being accepted (either originally or accepted from the waiting list), the team will forfeit the entire entry fee if the request to drop is on or after April 1st.
- A team on a waiting list may drop out and obtain a full refund of its entry fee as long as we have not yet accepted the team into the tournament from the waiting list. To qualify for this, a team on a waiting list must have notified us in writing of their desire to drop before they receive notification of being accepted from the waiting list.