2021 Summer League Session 1
Make sure you read the general League Info page!
Update 2/25/21: Registration Coming
This will be a 5 week session played at the Flyers Sports & Event Center with a tournament. This session will be divided into Recreational and the Comp/Club League. Recreational with be 1st/2nd, 3rd/4th, 5th/6th divisions (If the recreational division does not make you will be able to transfer to our Future Flyers program or receive a Credit/Refund). Competitive/Club will have 5th/6th, 7th/8th divisions, 9th/10th Divisions (Divisions may separate depending on the number of teams). Teams will practices on Mondays or Wednesdays during the week with matches on Friday nights. Competitive Teams will be formed by our league administrator based on age group and team availability. Teams will be made up of 9-11 players. Each team will practice for 90 minutes and play 2 matches on Friday nights.
For this league, please register based on your grade. REGISTRATION DEADLINE May 17
- Recreational 1st & 2nd grade combined, 3rd & 4th grade combined, 5th & 6th grade combined
- Competitive divisions: 5th/6th grade, 7/8th grade, 9th/10th grade (MUST BE ABLE TO OVERHAND SERVE)
- Cost: $250 per player
- Coach and T-Shirt provided
- If you have a complete team from outside the Frisco Flyers Club please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a link to sign your team up. The cost will be determined by your need for practice time and a coach.
Competitive Division players - Please come to the placement training day May24th. Teams will be formed by age and level. (Recreational players do NOT come to placement day. They will be assigned teams).
- May 24th 6-7:30p
- If you cannot make the placement day, you will be placed on a team in the same division. Unfortunately, with this being a shortened league there is not another time to do a makeup placement. The important thing is to get the girls training and playing!
Practices will start the week of June 6th. Teams will be announce on June 3rd. Teams will practice once for 90 minutes on Mon or Wed and play 2 matches on Friday.
- Matches on June 11, 18, 25, bye July 4th weekend, July 9th, July 16th, Tournament SATURDAY July 17th
**PLEASE EMAIL FRIEND REQUESTS to email@example.com